The bourgeoisie turns everything into a commodity, hence also the writing of history. It is part of its being, of its condition for existence, to falsify all goods: it falsified the writing of history. And the best-paid historiography is that which is best falsified for the purposes of the bourgeoisie.
Frederick Engels. Preparatory Material to
“History of Ireland,” 1870
This section is intended to provide opportunities for all those interested in history, to get acquainted with the facts that are ignored, falsified or misinterpreted by modern bourgeois historiography. Articles will be posted as soon as prepared.
- Description of historical science
- The beginnings of humanity
- Human development. Stone Age.
- Ancient history
- The first civilizations
- The first European civilizations. Greece.
- The first European civilizations. Rome.
- Residents of the territory of Latvia
- Origin and development of Christianity
- Characteristics of the Middle Ages. Religiosity.
- Viking times
- Political and economic life in the Middle Ages
- The emergence of Christianity
- Europe in the late Middle Ages
- The Middle Ages in the territory of Latvia
- The world at the beginning of the New age
- The creation of a modern Europe
- US War of Independence
- The territory of Latvia in Modern times
- The Great French Revolution
- Late 19th century, early 20th century in Latvia
- Socio-political characteristics of the 19th century
- World War I
- Proclamation of Latvia. Fight for freedom.
- USA in the interwar period
- Republic of Latvia during the authoritarian period
- Republic of Latvia during the parliamentary period
- Interwar period in Europe
- Totalitarianism, authoritarianism in Europe
- Soviet Union in the 20–30s
- World War II
- Latvia in World War II
- Latvia during the Soviet era
- World after World War II
- The beginning of changes in Latvia, Baltics
- Consolidation of society and restoration of independence
- Renewal of the Latvian Republic